The following terms and conditions shall apply to the use of the e-shop marketed as ousia.gr, which is hosted at www.ousia.gr. Any user logging in and performing transactions or using the services of the e-shop (hereinafter referred to for reasons of brevity as a “guest” and/or “user” or “customer”, depending on whether they are solely visiting the shop or placing orders for products and services) shall be considered as having consented to and accepted unconditionally the following terms, without any exceptions. If a user does not agree with these terms, then it is his/her responsibility to refrain from visiting and using the site, as well as from making any transaction or using the services offered by the e-shop.
Provided products & information
The e-shop provides the content (e.g. information, names, photos, illustrations), the products, and the services available through the site “as is”. In no case whatsoever will the Company be held liable under the Civil or the Penal code for any loss (incidental, special, or consequential, which refers to, without limitation, alternatively and / or cumulatively, to loss of profit, data, loss of earnings, pecuniary compensation, etc.) that may be incurred by a visitor of the e-shop or any third party from a cause related to the operation or failure to operate and/or the use of the internet site and/or the failure to provide services and/or products and/or information made available by it and/or by any unauthorized third party interventions to products and/or services and/or information made available through it.
1. sending, publishing, sending by email or disseminating by other means of any content that is illegal for any reason, that causes an unlawful attack and damage to the company or to any third party, or that violates the confidentiality or privacy of any person;
2. sending, publishing, sending by email or disseminating by other means of any content that is against the accepted principles of morality, social values, the protection of minors, etc.;
3. sending, publishing, sending by email or disseminating by other means of any content that the users are not allowed to transmit under the law or the applicable agreements (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of labour relations or protected by confidentiality agreements);
4. sending, publishing, sending by email or disseminating by other means of any content that violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual rights or other third party property rights of any kind;
5. sending, publishing, sending by email or disseminating by other means of any content that contains computer viruses or other codes, files, or programmes developed with the purpose of interrupting, damaging, destroying or altering the operation of any computer software or hardware;
6. performing any voluntary or involuntary violation of the applicable law or clauses;
7. harassing others in any way;
8. gathering or saving personal data regarding users.